2013 Quality Policy
Microlease is committed to operating a Business Management System (BMS) that enables the company to continuously improve its effectiveness. This is achieved through the use of an ISO 9001 compliant management system certified by BSI.
The management system is designed to ensure that not only are the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and the customer being met, but also that any health and safety and legal requirements are also complied with.
The procedures describing the method by which the various processes are to be carried out are contained within the company's Quality Manual, Process Instructions and Customer Specific Instructions.
The effective operation of the management system rests with the Commercial Director who, through the Quality Manager and the various Heads of Department is responsible for the ongoing control and improvement of the Management System.
Reviews of the overall performance of the company shall be carried out monthly, whilst reviews of the effectiveness of the management system shall be carried out at least once every 12 months.
The scope of the Business Management System covers the following:
- The provision of asset management services, financial solutions for purchasing and sale, calibration, re-calibration, rental, refurbishment, repair and upgrade of electronic test and measurement / mechanical equipment.
- The provision of asset management services, purchasing and sale, calibration, re-calibration, rental, refurbishment, repair and upgrade of electronic test and measurement / mechanical equipment.
- The provision of asset management services, financial solutions for purchasing, sale and rental of electronic test and measurement / mechanical equipment.
Compliance with the instructions contained within the Business Management System is mandatory upon all company staff.
2013 Environmental Policy Statement
The policy of Microlease is to be aware at all times of the impact of our activities on the environment and to minimise this impact whenever practicable.
Our environmental policy objectives are:
- To be an environmentally responsible neighbour in the communities where we operate and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endangers health, safety or the environment.
- To ensure the responsible use of energy throughout the business and to seek to conserve energy and improve efficiency wherever possible.
- To commit to meeting all relevant regulations and legislative requirements.
- To maintain respect for natural resources by practising conservation, striving to recycle materials and minimising waste wherever possible.
- To dispose of waste safely and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- To use effective and safe methods of handling and disposing of hazardous waste.
- To use environmentally sustainable materials where practicable.
This policy will be regularly monitored to ensure that the objectives are achieved. It will be reviewed and, if necessary, revised in light of legislative or organisational changes to achieve measured continual improvement.
Health & Safety Policy Statement
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult our employees on matters affecting our health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.