The M210e OTDR from AFL combines ease of use (Touch and Test®) and multi-functionality in a field rugged, hand-held package. Integrated OTDR and OPM functionality and inspection capability reduce setup and testing time and simplify documentation; reducing testing and administration costs.
With single-mode dynamic ranges of up to 34 dB and multimode dynamic ranges of 28 dB, the M210e is ideal for testing, troubleshooting and documenting enterprise, LAN/WAN, campus and military single-mode and multimode (62.5 and 50 micron) fiber networks.
M210e OTDR Features
The M210e supports visual inspection per IEC 61300-3-5 visual inspection practices using an AFL DFS1 Digital FiberScope providing the user the ability to view and document connector end-face images with their OTDR traces and loss/power measurements
M210e Enterprise OTDR Features:
- Auto Off
- Tool-free, switchable test port adapters
- Set Pass/Fail thresholds
- 16 hours operation time
- Dynamic Range covers longer fiber systems
- 34 dB Single-mode
- 28 dB Multimode
- Short Dead Zone 1.0m/4.0m
- Built in Optical Power Meter
- Built in Visual Fault Locator (VFL)
- Field proven, compact, rugged product packaging is designed for both outdoors and indoors.
- Internal storage (>1000 OTDR traces)
- Pre-paid calibration plan