The CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set improves the efficiency of fiber optics certification. The Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting. A set reference wizard ensures correct reference setting and eliminates negative loss errors. Built on the future-ready Versiv platform, CertiFiber Pro OLTS provides merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber Pro module. A convenient quad module supports both singlemode and multimode and is multimode Encircled Flux compliant. Copper certification and Wi-Fi Analysis and Ethernet troubleshooting modules are also available. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare Management Software.
CertiFiber Pro’s double ended fiber optic inspection capability allows you to inspect and certify fiber optic connector end-faces at both ends of your fiber link in less than a second so you can get your job done the first time. This double ended fiber optic inspection capability provides automated PASS/FAIL certification, takes the guess work out of fiber inspection so anyone can be a fiber expert.
- Three-second Autotest – (four times faster than legacy testers) includes optical loss measurement of two fibers at two wavelengths with distance measurement and optical loss budget calculation
- Provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Identifies incorrect test procedures resulting in negative loss results
- Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector end-faces
- Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber end-faces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
- Interchangeable power meter adapters available for all typical connector types (SC, ST, LC and FC) to enable the most accurate 1-jumper reference method
- Built-in visual fault locator for basic troubleshooting and polarity determination
- Dual wavelength measurement capability on a single fiber allows the tester to be used in applications that require only one fiber link.
- Compliant with TIA-526-14-B and IEC 61280-4-1 Encircled Flux requirements with no additional equipment or procedures
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever before with a cable tester, accelerating every step of the testing process
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time.
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels.
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- Allows combined OLTS Tier 1 (basic), OTDR Tier 2 (extended) certification, end-face inspection and reporting when paired with OptiFiber™ Pro OTDR
- Set reference wizard verifies test reference cords (TRCs) per ISO/IEC 14763-3 and eliminates negative loss errors
- Encircled Flux compliant optical launch conditions required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC standards
- Double ended fiber optic end-face certification to IEC 61300-3-35