Fluke Networks Compact OTDR module is the latest enhancement to the DTX CableAnalyzer. In addition to performing copper certification and diagnostics, your team can become fiber testexperts when you decide to grow your business and turn your cable tester into an OTDR.
This full featured, compact OTDR module snaps onto a DTX CableAnalyzer and provides unmatched ease of use for premises fiber testing. Choose a kit that includes a DTX mainframe and smart remote, options for copper certification, optical loss/length capability, or order a module and software that can be installed on a your own DTX CableAnalyzer.
The DTX Compact OTDR is a full featured Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) module that snaps onto the Fluke Networks DTX CableAnalyzer. It makes the DTX powerful certification tool a complete, easy-to-use OTDR that shoots and analyzes traces on singlemode and multimode fiber.
The DTX Compact OTDR module makes every technician a fiber expert with unparalleled ease of use, automatic OTDR settings, loss limits for events and fiber links, launch fiber compensation, automatic event analysis, and results management - all with the familiar user interface of the DTX CableAnalyzer
One platform, many advantages
The DTX Compact OTDR Module leverages a contractor’s investment in the DTX CableAnalyzer by:
- Expanding installation revenue without expanding staff
- Shortening the technicians’ learning curve for fiber testing
- Performing Basic (Tier 1)* and Extended (Tier 2) fiber certification with a single tool
- Accelerating troubleshooting with a powerful, single-ended OTDR
- Delivering integrated copper and fiber reports using LinkWare™ Results Management Software