JMA field termination kit for UXP-family compression RF connectors, DIN 7-16 and N-type interfaces.
JMA's uniquely superior compression technology for RF, coaxial cable connectors, delivers guaranteed top-performance and excellent stability over time and weather even in extremely harsh conditions.
The JMA KIT-CC-12-78-E includes all required tools and accessories for proper cable preparation and connector installation on 1/2" feeder, 1/2" jumper, 7/8" feeder cables from any globally recognised cable brand.
JMA UXP technology allows mobile network operators to minimise total cost of ownership for feeder lines in their radio sites, also thanks to its safe, reliable, and scalable installation process with the described field termination kit. Performance over time for radio access will remain stable, while maintenance costs for feeder lines will be virtually minimised.
Shipping weight: 17 Kg
Shipping dimensions: 71 x 46 x 41 cm
Kit-CC-12-78-E parts list:
- HCC-CC compression gun
- HCG-CC Batteries (2) and universal AC charger (1)
- HCG-FRAMESET-1/2" frameset for 1/2" UXP connectors
- HCG-FRAMESET-7/8" frameset for 7/8" UXP connectors
- Insert A for DIN and RA connectors
- Insert B for N-type connectors
- RDCUTTER-S for 1/2"
- RDCUTTER for 7/8"
- GATOR center conductor cleaning tool
- TQ-114-F18 torque wrench for DIN-M
- SP-12S Prep/Strip Tool for 1/2" jumper cable
- SP-1/2-LDF4D Prep/Strip Tool for 1/2" feeder cable
- SP-78 Prep/Strip Tool for 7/8" feeder cable