The Keysight M9371A PXIe vector network analyzer (VNA) is a full two-port VNA that fits in just one slot. The PXI VNA also performs fast, accurate measurements and reduces your cost-of-test by allowing you to simultaneously characterize many devices – two-port or multiport – using a single PXI chassis.
Each module is a completely independent two-port network analyzer. They offer the best PXI VNA performance on key specifications such as dynamic range, measurement speed, trace noise and stability. Multiple modules can be configured into a multiport VNA of up to 32 ports for measuring multiport devices. All ports are fully synchronous so multiple ports can be measured simultaneously and multiport error correction applied. Additionally, multiple modules can be configured into four or more independent VNAs, all within a single PXI chassis.
- Full 2-port S-parameters in a single-slot module
- N-port multiport configurations available with multiple modules
- Configurable as multiple independent VNAs
- Compatible with electronic calibration (ECal) modules
- Test multiple devices simultaneously, with multi-VNA capability
- Test multiport devices faster than using switch matrices
- The fastest measurement speed in a PXI VNA
- Best accuracy derived from the best PXI VNA specifications
- Fast sweep speed: 18 msec, 401 points, 600 kHz IFBW
- Dynamic range: 115 dB, 250 MHz to 6.5 GHz
- Trace noise: 0.003 dB specified, 0.001 dB typical
- Stability: ± 0.010 dB/°C