The Agilent 6811B is ideal for applications such as power supply testing, UPS testing, avionics ATE, the testing of power factor corrected equipment and devices. Set up is made easy with the Graphical User Interface, which requires no programming. The Agilent 6811B provides a complete AC and DC power and measurement solution with extensive features to protect valuable DUTs.
Save space on a lab bench or in a test rack with this flexible instrument. With the built-in power analyzer, this AC Power Source / Power Analyzer combines the capabilities of a multimeter, oscilloscope, harmonic analyzer, arbritrary waveform generator, and power analyzer all in one device. This instrument may also be used to produce DC power, either alone or as a DC offset to an AC waveform. An optional second power analyzer is available, which can be used independently from the source, or for dual-node measurements such as power supply input/output efficiency tests.
- Power: 375 VA
- Voltage rms: 300 V
- Current rms: 3.25 A
- Repetitive & non-repetitive peak current: 40 A
- Output Frequency Range DC; 45 Hz to 1 kHz
Ripple & Noise (20 kHz to 10 MHz)
- -60 dB (relative to full scale)
Line & Load Regulation
- Line regulation (
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies 6800 Series AC Power Sources Products
- 300V/3.25A/375VAC AC Power Source/Analyz
- AC source/analyzer, 0-300 Vrms, 375 VA, single-phase. GPIB, RS-232.
- AC power source/analyser - 750 VA
- AC source/analyzer, 0-300 Vrms, 750 VA, single-phase. GPIB, RS-232.
- AC Power Source/Analyser
- AC source/analyzer, 0-300 Vrms, 1750 VA, single-phase. GPIB, RS-232.
- AC Power Source/Analyzer 3000VA