The Agilent 6814B is ideal for applications such as power supply testing, UPS testing, avionics ATE, the testing of power factor corrected equipment and devices, and compliance testing to regulatory standards. Agilent power source/analyzers are designed for applications that require precise control, accurate measurements, and analysis of single and three-phase ac power. The feature set and performance levels of this product family provide the flexibility necessary to power and test a wide variety of devices.
- AC output capability and compact single-phase and three-phase "one-box" solutions
- Power line disturbance simulation
- Arbitrary waveform generation and high-accuracy measurements
- Built-in harmonic analysis capability
- Built-in GPIB and RS-232 interface with SCPI programming
- VXI plug&play drivers and CE mark
- Maximum output frequency of 5 kHz
- Elgar PIP9012 code built into mainframe
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies 6800 Series AC Power Sources Products
- 300V/3.25A/375VAC AC Power Source/Analyz
- AC source/analyzer, 0-300 Vrms, 375 VA, single-phase. GPIB, RS-232.
- AC power source/analyser - 750 VA
- AC source/analyzer, 0-300 Vrms, 750 VA, single-phase. GPIB, RS-232.
- AC Power Source/Analyser
- AC source/analyzer, 0-300 Vrms, 1750 VA, single-phase. GPIB, RS-232.
- AC Power Source/Analyzer 3000VA