The Keysight N6761A is a 50 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer. For leakage current or sleep-mode current measurements, add option 2μA for measurement capability down to 1 μA.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI Class C compliance are standard. Select from more than 20 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 300 W.
- Learn more. View video demo
Overview of this modular system
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies N6700 Series Modular DC Power Supplies Products
- Low-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe 400 W, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI
- Low-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe 600 W, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI
- Low-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe 1200 W, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI
- DC Power Analyzer Mainframe
- High-Performance Autoranging DC Power Module 50V, 10A, 100W
- Precision DC Power Module 50V, 1.5A, 50W
- Precision DC Power Module 50V, 3A, 100W
- Source/Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis, 2-Quadrant, 20V/1A or 6V/3A, 20W