The Agilent U8002A 30V/5A single-output, non-programmable DC power supplies is suitable for a variety of electronics manufacturing applications. With our affordable pricing, it is also well suited for usage in education labs.
Want to see more? See Video demo
See the product in a 360-degree virtual reality environment. View 3D
DC power needs to be steady as a rock…like a rock for 15 years. Find out how.
Solid, reliable power
- Excellent regulation (0.01% + 2mV; 0.02% + 2mA)
- Fast 50µsec transient response
- Low output noise of 1mVrms and 3mArms from 20Hz to 20MHz
Important security features
- Fully integrated OVP and OCP
- Keypad lock feature
- Physical lock mechanism
Efficient setup capability
- Save and recall 3 memory states
Ease of use
- LCD display with backlight on/off