The Agilent 81130A with one or two Agilent 81131A output modules is a 400 MHz precision single/dual-channel Pulse Data Generator. With one or two or Agilent 81132A output modules, the Agilent 81130A even becomes a precision 600 MHz/1.32 Gbps single/dual-channel Pulse Date Generator.
- Advanced delay and width accuracy over the 81110A due to it's PLL oscillator (not triggerable)
- Large segmentable 64 kbit memory
- Counted loop
- Sequenced PRBS
- Flexibility for serial data requirements such as data communication messages and initialization routines
- Dual channels can be EXORed, i.e. added internally
- Four combined independent timing eyes which allow pulses with almost arbitrary shapes in a single signal
Depending on the output module type, the pulse transitions are selectable (800 ps or 1.6 ns, 81131A) or fixed at 500 ps (81132A). The source impedance is 50 Ohm, the output voltage into 50 Ohm is up to 3.8 Vpp (81131A) and 2.5 Vpp (81132A) respectively.
For complete details, see the 81100 Family Technical Specifications.
Note: Each Agilent 81130A 400 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Agilent 81131A (400 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
Each Agilent 81130A 660 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Agilent 81132A (660 MHz, 2.5 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
the 81130, 81131A and 81132A output channels can not be combined in one and the same 81130A!
- 400/660 MHz single- or dual-channel pulse data generator
- 400 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81131A) OR
- 660 MHz, 2.5 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81132A)
- Pulse, burst, pattern modes selectable
- Precision timing model and sequenced PRBS capability
- EXOR channel addition
- SMA(f) 3.5 mm : Differential