When timing and performance requirements are critical, for example in high-speed serial bus applications like PCI Express or Serial ATA, its fast rise times and low intrinsic jitter allow the precise and in-depth characterization of devices, e.g. receivers or backplanes. On top of that, it allows to generate application-specific signal levels like pre- and de-emphasis (PCI Express) or squelch (Serial ATA). The Agilent 81134A lets you test your DUT instead of the pulse or data source!
- Hardware-based PRBS
- Memory-based pattern generation
- Basic test patterns for Infiniband, PCI-Express and Serial ATA
- Deep 12 MBit pattern memory per channel supports tests that require long data streams like disk drive tests
- PC-based Pattern Management Tool, easier to handle long patterns: generate, modify and store patterns on a Microsoft Windows based PC and an easy-to-use function to quickly load the selected pattern to the 81134A via one of the remote control interfaces GPIB, LAN or USB
- Clock and data signals distortion
- Versatile variable cross-point
- Jitter insertion capabilities
- Frequency, level and shape of injected jitter variation emulate real-world signals, e.g. by connecting an arbitrary waveform generator like the Agilent 33220A to the Pulse Pattern Generators delaycontrol input
- Graphics User Interface: quick access to all relevant parameters
- Controllable via the interfaces GPIB, LAN and USB 2.0
For a quick demonstration of the 81134A, please see the new 81133A/81134A Video!
DSO90000 Series high-performance Infiniium oscilloscopes
Read the latest Pulser press releases!
- Frequency range from 15 MHz - 3.35 GHz
- Two ouput channels
- Low jitter
- Fast rise times (20
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies 8113XA Series Pulse Pattern Generators Products
- 3.35 GHz 2-channel Pulse-/ Pattern Generator