The Agilent E1441A Arbitrary Waveform Generator is a C-size, 1-slot, message- based VXI module. It uses direct digital synthesis to deliver outstanding functionality at a price far below comparable, rival arbitrary function generators.
Standard built-in waveforms include sine, square, triangle, ramp, noise, sin(x)/x, exponential rise & fall, cardiac, and DCV. With the E1441A, you can also design your own arbitrary waveform. Standard features include internal AM/FM/FSK/Burst modulation and both linear and logarithmic sweep. The output from the E1441A is isolated from earth ground so that ground loops or other common mode noise are minimized.
With Option 001, the E1441A provides high-stability timebase and external phase lock. This option adds 0.1 ppm/month frequency stability plus phase lock to an external reference or phase lock two or more E1441A's together.
- 12-bit, 40 MSa/s, four 16k-deep arbitrary waveforms
- 15 MHz sine- and square-wave outputs
- Includes sine, square, triangle, ramp, noise, and more
- Internal lin/log sweep plus AM/FM/FSK/Burst modulation
- Isolated output
- Optional high-stability timebase and external phase lock