Now you can measure at frequencies as high as 100 kHz, a capability that is typically found only in bench top meters. With the auto identification, Ai which conveniently displays component type and detailed component analysis such as Z, ESR, DCR, you can get measurements done faster.
Key Features & Specifications
Better yet, the battery lasts up to 16 hours, ideal for testing on the go. With the U1730 Series, you can perform quick, basic LCR measurements at your convenience, without burning a hole in your pocket.
- 20,000 counts resolution
- 0.2% accuracy
- Wide LCR ranges with 5 selectable test frequencies (100Hz, 120Hz and 1kHz, 10kHz and 100kHz)
- Auto identification(Ai) which automatically determines and displays component type and measurements
- Detailed component analysis with DCR, ESR, Z, D, Q, ? functions
- Battery life of 16 hours/Ac-powered
- IR-to-USB connectivity for data logging to PC