Each Agilent Technologies 1670G Series pattern generator (Option 004) needs one clock pod and up to four data pods. Each data pod provides eight output channels.
With each order of a 10460A TTL Clock Pod, order (1) 10474A Lead Set.
See product literature, "Agilent 1670G Series Benchtop Logic Analyzers."
Clock Pod Configuration
- Logic level support: ?5V TTL
- Recommended lead set: Agilent 10474A
- Order at least one clock pod for each pattern generator module used as a master or each 1682xA portable logic analyzer
- Design in a dedicated header for pod connection or order one 8-channel lead set for each pod
- Clock output type: 10H125 with 47 ohm series; true and inverted
- Clock output rate: 100 MHz maximum
- Clock out delay: 11 ns maximum in 9 steps
- Clock input type: TTL - 10H124
- Clock input rate: DC to 100 MHz
- Clock in to clock out: approximately 30 ns
- Pattern input type: TTL - 10H124 (no connect is logic 1)
- Pattern in to recognition: approximately 15 ns 1 clk period