Each Agilent 1670G Series pattern generator (Option 004) needs one clock pod and up to four data pods. Each data pod provides eight output channels.
Order 1 to 4 sets where a set is (1) of these 8-Channel data pods (1) 10474A lead set.
See product literature, "Agilent 1670G Series Benchtop Logic Analyzers."
Data Pod Configuration
- Logic level support: 3-state TTL/CMOS
- Recommended lead set: Agilent 10474A
- Order at least one data pod for every 8 output channels
- Design in a dedicated header for pod connection or order one 8-channel lead set for each pod
- Maximum clock: 100 MHz
- Skew: Typical less than 4 ns; worst case = 12 ns
- 3-state enable: negative true, 100 k Ω to GND, enabled on no connect
- Output type: 74ACT11244 with 100 Ω series; 10H125 on a non 3-state channel 7