Each Agilent Technologies 16720A pattern generator module needs one clock pod and up to four data pods. Each data pod provides eight output channels. With each order of this 3.3V LVPECL Clock Pod, order (1) 10498A Lead Set.
See product literature, "Agilent 1670G Series Benchtop Logic Analyzers."
Clock Pod Configuration
- Logic level support: ?3.3V LVPECL
- Recommended lead set: Agilent 10498A
- Order at least one clock pod for each pattern generator module used as a master or each 1682xA portable logic analyzer
- Design in a dedicated header for pod connection or order one 8-channel lead set for each pod
- Clock output type: 100LVEL90 (3.3 V) with 215 ohm pulldown to ground and 42 ohm in series
- Clock output rate: 300 MHz maximum
- Clock out delay: 11ns maximum in 9 steps
- Clock input type: 100LVEL91 LVPECL (3.3 V), no termination
- Clock input rate: DC to 300 MHz
- Clock in to clock out: approximately 30 ns
- Pattern input type: 100LVEL91 LVPECL (3.3 V), no termination (no connect is logic 0)
- Pattern in to recognition: approximately 15 ns 1 clk period