Dramatically reduce your time to insight with the Agilent B4606A advanced customization environment for logic analyzers. Quickly sift through large amounts of data during your digital system validation. With this optional development and runtime package, you can customize your logic analyzer’s data analysis and displays as well as create scripts and interactive dialogs to automate repetitive tasks. The seamless integration of Microsoft’s® Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) into the logic analyzer application makes this possible. The package is available for the U4154A AXIe-based logic analyzer module, 1680 Series standalone logic analyzers, 1690 Series PC-hosted logic analyzers, and the 16900 Series modular logic analysis systems.
* View a video demo of the advanced customization environment
- Provides full access to the edit, modification and execution capabilities of Microsoft VBA
- Charts data in easy-to-understand formats: line graphs, XY scattergrams (I/Q plots), horizontal and vertical bar charts, pie charts and more
- Enables creation of custom scripts to automate repetitive measurement setup and analysis tasks
- Launch and transfer data to other COM-enabled PC applications for further analysis