Gain the ability to quickly measure and test draft-802.11n MIMO devices (up to 4x4) and modules with the new N4011A MIMO/Multi-port Adapter and N4010A Option 108 draft-802.11n MIMO Modulation Analysis Software.
The N4011A connects to the N4010A Wireless Connectivity Test Set to provide a 19-inch rack-width solution, with four switchable RF I/O ports for testing devices of all WLAN formats – including draft-802.11n.
The N4010A Option 108 and N4011A combination provides full draft-802.11n test coverage, plus the fast switching hardware and software to allow sequential capture and analysis of WLAN bursts on multiple channels. This innovative technique gives a greater insight into failure mechanisms when compared to composite signal testing, so that even problems such as poor channel isolation can be quickly identified and diagnosed.
Features and Benefits – leading the way to lower your cost of test
- Comprehensive draft-802.11n test coverage when used with N4010A Option 108 – provides confidence that your product is performing to specification
- Independent channel measurement of 802.11n MIMO transmitters - ensures MIMO device under test (DUT) performance by capturing all failure mechanisms
- Fast measurement speed with accuracy and repeatability – reducing test times and increasing throughput
- Golden (reference) radio connection to the DUT – enables calibrated multi-channel receiver tests and uplink/downlink throughput testing
- Multi-up testing of 802.11a,b,g WLAN formats – increased throughput achieved by using the N4011A DUT test ports plus fixturing
- Automatic path loss compensation, performed by the N4010A, is applied between the RF In/Out and DUT ports - optimizing measurement confidence