Rackmount flange kit 265.9mm H (6U) - two flange brackets. This product can serve as a direct replacement for part 5063-9217. This product includes 2 flanges, metric fasteners, mounting screws.
Flanges secure the instrument to the front mounting column of the rack. These flanges do not have a notch for handles, and therefore cannot be used for instruments that have handles.
All Agilent flange kits attach to the instrument using pre-existing holes in the instrument case.
Instrument rackmount kits alone are not designed to support the full weight of most instruments and may deform or break. Rails and slides are available to support the rear of the instrument.
Rackmounting hardware designed to securely integrate Agilent products into EIA-RETMA standard 19-inch (487 mm) rack enclosures.
- Factory-designed to specifically fit Agilent instrument frames and chassis hardware
- Versions available to mount full-rack instruments as well as half-rack and narrower Agilent products
- All required mounting hardware included under a single order number
- Cross-reference maps existing product accessory options to corresponding new rackmount accessory products
Ordering a rackmount accessory was never easier. New rackmount products covering over 350 Agilent products are easy to identify and quickly delivered through distributors or direct sales.
- Designed to specifically mate with Agilent product frames, there are no significant competitors for these accessories
- Hardware accessories targeted for customers wishing to mount Agilent products into rack enclosures
- Supports customers reconfiguring their use of Agilent instruments from bench top to rackmounted