Rack mount flange and handle kit 132.6mm H (3U) - two brackets and front handles. This product can serve as a direct replacement for part 5063-9226. This product includes 2 handles, 2 trim strips, metric fasteners.
Flanges secure the instrument to the front mounting column of the rack.
All Agilent flange kits attach to the instrument using pre-existing holes in the instrument case.
This kit includes both flanges and handles. Instrument rackmount kits alone are not designed to support the full weight of most instruments and may deform or break. Rails and slides are available to support the rear of the instrument.
Rackmounting hardware with handles designed to securely integrate Agilent products into EIA-RETMA standard 19-inch (487 mm) rack enclosures.
- Factory-designed to specifically fit Agilent instrument frames and chassis hardware
- Includes robust handles useful to lift or maneuver your Agilent asset
- Versions available to mount full-rack instruments as well as half-rack and narrower Agilent products
- All required mounting hardware included under a single order number
- Cross-reference maps existing product accessory options to corresponding new rackmount with handles accessory products
Ordering a rackmount including handles accessory was never easier. New rackmount including handles products covering over 350 Agilent products are easy to identify and quickly delivered through distributors or direct sales.
- Hardware accessories targeted for customers wishing to apply handles and mount Agilent products into rack enclosures
- Supports customers reconfiguring their use of Agilent instruments from bench top to rackmounted