The Agilent 8761B is a single-pole, double-throw coaxial switch with excellent electrical and mechanical characteristics for 50 ohm transmission systems operating from dc to 18 GHz. It features broadband operation, long life, low SWR, excellent repeatability, and magnetic latching solenoids. The Agilent 8761B switch is small and lightweight, making it ideal for applications where space is limited. Because of its versatility and excellent electrical performance, it is well suited for automated testing and systems applications.
- User specified connectors (over 250 possible combinations)
Excellent RF repeatability & long life span
- RF repeatability of 0.03 dB typical
- Guaranteed performance up to 1 million cycles
Superior RF performance
- Insertion loss: < 0.5 dB to 12.4 GHz, < 0.8 dB to 18 GHz
- Isolation: > 50 dB to 12.4 GHz, > 45 to 18 GHz