The Agilent E1463A 32-channel form C switch is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It is capable of carrying 5 Amp of current on a single channel for power-switching applications. These applications include process control, appliance pass/fail testing, and on/off control among many others.
This general-purpose switch generates low thermal offset voltage (less than 3 µV typical), making it suitable for signal switching and scanning applications. The E1463A comes with the Agilent QUIC screw terminal block (optional solder eye connectors) for easy wiring. Space to add series and shunt signal conditioning or circuit-protection elements (MOVs and fuses) is available on the main board but not on the terminal block. Extra screw terminal blocks can be purchased and wired separately if multiple applications share the E1463A.
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- Nonlatching relays
- Normally closed/open and common terminals (SPDT)
- Space for adding varistors for greater relay protection
- Agilent QUIC easy-to-use terminal block included
- Generates low thermal offset voltage (less than 3 µV typical)