The Agilent L4490A RF Switch Platform provides the switch drive control and space to mount all the most popular switches and attenuators. It comes standard with 64 coil drives integrated into the enclosure and features a bottom plate with pre-drilled holes for mounting switches, attenuators and other signal conditioning components.
The distribution boards provide the right power and control signals using standard ribbon cables enabling simple connections to the switches. Switch sequences, verification, relay counts and the graphical Web interface ensure quick set-up and help reduce the time for troubleshooting and repair.
The RF Switch Platform easily integrates into your test environment with standard rack mount kits, LAN and GPIB connectivity, graphical Web interface and software drivers for the most common programming environments.
- Learn more Agilent RF/Microwave switching solutions
- Flexible mounting options for a robust and reliable switching system
- 3D models included for quick RF cable layout and documentation
- Graphical Web interface for quick setup, troubleshooting and support
- Easy connection and control of all the most popular microwave switches and attenuators
- Effective switch management with switch verification, sequences and relay counter
- Software drivers for most common programming environments
- LXI compliance includes Web interface and built-in Ethernet connectivity