The M9187A has 32 input channels that can be used for comparing inputs to user-defined thresholds between 0.3V and 50V, with 12mV setting resolution. Each input is protected up to 100V. In addition, the 32 output channels use a high current to drive the output high or low, and are capable of sourcing 0.4A from the high side or 0.5A sink from the low side of each channel. These outputs are protected against over-voltage or over-current conditions. Choose from the durable connector block or the standard cable connections.
Software drivers support most common programming environments such as Visual Studio®, C, C , C#, Visual Basic, MATLAB® and LabVIEW™. The durable connections ensure trustworthy measurements. Installation and configuration are fast and easy with Agilent Connection Expert and soft front panels.
Explore: All Agilent PXI products
Explore: All Agilent Modular products
Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
LabVIEW is a registered trademark of National Instruments.
- For monitoring digital states and controlling external devices
- 32 input channels with programmable thresholds of 0.3V to 50V
- 32 output channels with 0.5A low sink/0.4A high source
- 100V input protection
- Fully protected outputs
- High-quality Dsub connectors
- Please visit us again after March 17th to view and download a more detailed product datasheet