The M9210A is a one-slot 3U PXI-Hybrid high-speed Digitizing Scope featuring 2 channels with 1.4 GHz analog bandwidth and up to 4 GS/s real-time sampling rate, significantly reducing data acquisition and testing times. The M9210A Digitizing Scope comes with on-board memory of up to 512 MB. Ideal for high-speed applications such as telecommunications, ATE, and semiconductor testing, the M9210A is the best successor to the Agilent VXI E1428.
The M9210A allows multi-module synchronization thanks to the auto-synchronous bus system able to reach picoseconds-level accuracy between multiple channels.
Explore: All Agilent PXI products
Explore: All Agilent Modular products
View: M9210A Flyer
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electronic test
- Up to 4 GS/s sampling rate and 1.4 GHz bandwidth
- Large on-board memory up to 256 MSamples/channel
- Selectable 50?/1M? input impedance
- PXI-H 1-slot 3U, 100 MB/s data transfer
- 1.4 GHz BW in 50? and 300 MHz BW in 1M?
- 15 ps accuracy Trigger-Time-Interpolator