The M9502A AXIe Chassis is fully compatible with the AXIe 1.0 specification. It provides 2 slots for AXIe instrument modules and has an embedded system module that does not take up an instrument slot. The system module provides Gigabit LAN and Gen 2 x8 PCIe interfaces for connecting the chassis to an external controller. Standard inter-chassis synchronization connectors are also provided. The local bus implemented in the M9502A provides the maximum 62 pairs allowed by the AXIe specification. Combine the M9502A with the M9047A PCIe Desktop Adaptor to achieve the highest system bandwidth.
The M9502A is perfect for transportable applications that require the higher performance of AXIe. It can also be installed in a rack and the instrument modules slots are arranged horizontally to minimize rack space. This arrangement combined with a high-performance cooling system allows the chassis to be racked in only 2U of space. The M9502A is also designed to be easily maintained as both the power supply and fan tray can be removed while the chassis remains in the rack.
Explore: All Agilent AXIe products
Explore: All Agilent Modular products
View: M9502A Flyer
For a complete overview of awards received 2010/2011 by Agilent's Electronic Measurement Group please click here
- Transportable applications (can also be rack-mounted)
- 2 slots for AXIe instrument modules
- Embedded AXIe system module
- High Power, 200W Cooling per slot
- Gigabit LAN
- Gen 2 PCIe x8 interface to system controller provide up to a 4 GB/s data rate from external controller
- Gen 2 PCIe x4 links to each module slot (maximum 2 GB/s data rate)
- 62 local bus lines to/from each module slot