The Agilent M9536A is the first AXIe embedded controller available on the market. It provides a high-performance PCIe Gen2 link to the AXIe backplane and is a powerful one-slot computer that can be used to build compact AXIe systems. It easily integrates into hybrid test systems using GP-IB, USB, and LAN due to the built-in front panel interfaces.
The embedded controller is built upon a high-performance Intel® Xeon® quad-core processor with Hyper-Threading Technology. This makes the embedded controller perfect for high-performance applications and multi-tasking environments.
- Aerospace and defense
- Electronic test
- High-energy physics
- One-slot, AXIe module
- Intel Xeon EP L5518 processor at 2.13 GHz
- 160 GB solid state hard drive and up to 24 GB RAM
- USB (3), 10/100/1000 LAN (2), VGA (up to 1600x1200), RS-232
- Gen 2 x4 PCIe link to AXIe backplane results in fast data transfer rates to other modulesIntel Xeon processor provides excellent system performance for multi-threaded applications
- Designed for AXIe systems for more confidence in chassis compatibility than desktop PCs with cabled interfaces
- Preloaded with Agilent I/O libraries and operating system resulting in reduced startup time