The Agilent N2261A is a GP relay module, providing 40 independent single-pole-single-throw (SPST) latching relays. A pair of signals can be switched together by using a pair of channels on two N2261A modules. The N2261A can be operated in single channel break-before-make (BBM) or multiple channels open/close mode.
See the new 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit as a new low-cost alternative.
- 40 independent SPST latching relays
- Up to 200V, 1A and 60W or 62.5VA can be switched on each channel
- High speed switching in parallel operation
- Built-in relay cycle counters
- Operate up to 10switching channels simultaneously
- N2261A 40-Channel General Purpose Relay Module