The Agilent P9400A solid state PIN diode transfer switch offers outstanding performance in terms of port-to-port isolation, switching speed and low insertion loss over a broad operating frequency range of 100 MHz to 8 GHz. The P9400A is particularly well-suited for ultra-fast RF and microwave switching applications in instrumentation, communications, radar, switch matrices and various other test systems where high isolation, speed and lifetime of a switch are critical.
- Minimizes crosstalk with exceptionally high port–to-port isolation of >80 dB
- Broad operating frequency range provides flexibility in test setup.
- Increases throughput effectively with a high-speed switching time of <200 ns
- Optimizes system dynamic range with low insertion loss
- Eliminates the need for external drivers with an integrated TTL-compatible driver