The Agilent 11060A surface mount device probe has a gold-plated beryllium-copper tweezer design that provides an easy method to access and accurately measure surface mount devices. The probe has a rating of 3 A.
The Agilent 11060A is compatible with the Agilent 34401A and 3458A DMMs. It can also be used with the Agilent 34420A, but doing so requires the probe to be rewired onto the Agilent 34104A Low Thermal Input Connector.
- Voltage range: -42 V to 42 V
- Maximum voltage: 42 V peak
- Termination: 2 single banana plugs
- Cable: 384 strand copper wire with silicone rubber insulation
- Length: cable is 1.2 meters (48 inches)