The Agilent 34923A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit is a high speed-multiplexer for general purpose scanning. It uses reed relays to achieve scan rates up to 500 channels-per-second. Use this module for high-throughput automated test applications as well as high-speed data logging and monitoring tasks.
Current measurements can be accomplished with user supplied shunts. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions. 2- and 4-wire channels may be mixed on the same module, or configure as an 80 1-wire multiplexer.
- Learn more Switch/Measure 10-Tips Videos
- Not sure if this is the right module? See all of the modules side by side.
- 40 2-wire channels or 80 1-wire channels
- Mixed 2- or 4-wire configurations
- High-speed reed relays, with relay counter
- 500 ch/s scanning
- /-150V peak, 0.5A switch; 1.5A carry current