The Agilent 34931A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit gives you the most flexible connection path between your device under test and your test equipment, allowing different instruments to be connected to multiple points on your device under test at the same time.
Multiple matrix modules can be combined through the 34980A analog buses to create larger matrices, with up to 512 2-wire cross-points in a single mainframe. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
- Learn more Switch/Measure 10-Tips Videos
- Not sure if this is the right module? See all of the modules side by side.
- Dual 4x8, 8x8, or 4x16 configurations
- 64 2-wire cross-points
- Connections to the internal DMM
- Expandable via four 2-wire analog buses
- Relay counter
- Latching armature relays
- 300V, 1A switch; 2A carry current