The Agilent 34933A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit gives you the most flexible connection path between your device under test and your test equipment, allowing different instruments to be connected to multiple points on your device under test at the same time.
This module can be configured as a single-wire matrix, increasing the number of channels. Multiple matrix modules can be combined through the 34980A analog buses to create larger matrices, with up to 1024 1-wire cross-points in a single mainframe.
This matrix is easily configured in 1- or 2-wire configurations. The optional configuration block and high density screw terminal block provide ample space for wiring and ensure robust connections to your device under test. The standard 78-pin Dsub connectors also allow for easy connection using standard Dsub cables or mass interconnect solutions.
- Learn more Switch/Measure 10-Tips Videos
- Not sure if this is the right module? See all of the modules side by side.
- Dual 4x8, 8x8, or 4x16 2-wire configurations
- 64 2-wire or 128 1-wire cross-points
- High-speed reed relays
- Connections to the internal DMM
- Expandable via four 2-wire analog buses
- Relay counter
- ±150V peak, .5A switch, 1.5A carry current