The Agilent 34938A is a high power general-purpose switch module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit. It has 20 independent single-pole, single-throw (SPST) 5A relays. This module is used to cycle power to products under test, control indicator and status lights, and to actuate external power relays and solenoids. Its 30VDC/250VAC, 5A contacts can handle up to 150W on a single channel, enough for many power line switching applications. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
- Learn more Switch/Measure 10-Tips Videos
- Not sure if this is the right module? See all of the modules side by side.
- 20 Form A channels up to 5A, 150W
- Armature latching relays, with relay counter
- Temperature sensor for overheating conditions
- Simultaneous channel switching