The Agilent 34950A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit has 64 bi-directional lines configured as eight 8-bit channels. Each 8-bit channel has programmable polarity and thresholds up to 5V. The memory is useful for simulating and capturing digital patterns up to 10 MHz. It provides configurable handshaking protocols for a wide variety of applications.
In addition, the two counter/totalizer channels can be used to count events, frequency, period, duty cycle, totalize, and pulse width.
Standard 78-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
- Learn more Switch/Measure 10-Tips Videos
- Not sure if this is the right module? See all of the modules side by side.
- 64 bidirectional digital I/O bits with programmable polarity
- Variable thresholds from 0V to 5V
- Handshaking protocols
- Source/sink current up to 24mA
- Pattern memory
- Two 10 MHz counter/totalizer channels
- 20 MHz divide-by-n clock