The Agilent 34951A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit has four electronically calibrated analog channels that can output up to /-16V DC or /-20mA DC with 16 bits of resolution. Each channel can be updated individually with a 200 kHz update rate. You can use the standard waveforms provided or create your own with over 500,000 points. These points can be dynamically allocated among one or more channels and output as a point-to-point arb.
These D/As are useful to source bias voltages to your device under test, to control your analog programmable power supplies, or use the outputs as setpoints for your control systems. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
- Learn more Switch/Measure 10-Tips Videos
- Not sure if this is the right module? See all of the modules side by side.
- Four isolated analog outputs
- Output up to /-16V DC or /-20mA DC
- 16-bits of resolution
- 200 kHz update rate
- Default standard waveforms
- Onboard memory to create your own waveforms