The Agilent 53149A is a full-featured 46 GHz CW microwave frequency counter, a true power meter, and a dc DVM. It saves rack space in an ATE system and is ideal for installation and maintenance of point-to-point microwave links.
- Learn more 4 Hints for Making Better Microwave Counter Measurements
Note: 5314xA microwave counters have the capability to make an accurate power measurement via 848xA thermocouple power sensors. Agilent announced the discontinuance of the 848x "A", "B" and "H" model power sensors that you may use with your counter. Tessco Technologies contact information.
However, depending on your power measurement requirements, several sensor models can be purchased from Agilent for use with your microwave frequency counter. Please contact Agilent directly.
All 5314xA microwave counter models continue to be offered same as today.
- Single, ultra-wideband CW microwave counter input, 50 MHz to 46 GHz
- -70 dBm to 44 dBm power meter range with Agilent 8480 series sensors
- High resolution/accuracy /- 50 Vdc DVM
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces standard