The Agilent E1418A is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It consists of 8 or 16 fully independent, isolated or non-isolated, 16-bit D/As. Each channel can be set to voltage or current mode with local or remote sensing on voltage outputs. All outputs can be updated with register-level programming to allow fast backplane access. Each channel can be updated individually, or by using the internal data buffer, synchronized so that all channels change simultaneously. The channel output mode is set with jumpers in the terminal block for each channel or by register programming. Each D/A converter can be calibrated without removal through software commands and use of the terminal block CALBUS in conjunction with a 5.5-digit multimeter. The on/off terminal block has standard screw terminals for field wiring.
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- 8/16 independent channels, flexible and configurable
- Individual isolation per channel
- 16-bit resolution D/A per channel
- Programmable selectable voltage/current modes
- Software controlled calibration