The Agilent E1421B C-size, 6-slot VXI mainframe is a compact, cost-effective solution for configurations requiring fewer slots than the 13-slot E1401B or E84XX series C-size mainframe.
The smaller size and weight of the E1421B make it an excellent choice for either portable or rack-mount applications. The E1421B complies with the VXIbus Specification by providing injector surface rails used by the QUIC easy module insertion and extraction system.
Agilent has incorporated its industry-leading Pressurized Air Channel cooling system into the design of the E1421B. It ensures clean, uniform airflow to each module. For greater power supply serviceability, power input intake is through the rear of the mainframe. Airflow is through the right side and exhausts through the left.
- 6-Slot, C-size
- Compact size, low cost
- Portable or rack-mount
- Ultra-reliable power supply
- Power supply serviceable through the rear panel
- Pressurized air channel cooling
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link.
- For rackmounting information, see the Users Manual.