The Agilent L4437A is a general-purpose switch that has 28 independent single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) 1A relays and 4 single-pole, single-throw (Form A) 5A relays. These switches can be used to cycle power to products under test, control status lights, and actuate external power relays and solenoids. The Form C channels are 300V, 1A contacts and can handle up to 50W, and the Form A channels are 30VDC/250VAC, 5A contacts and can handle up to 150W.
Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal block, or mass interconnect solutions.
Also consider the 34980A 8-slot switch/measure unit that allows you to mix and match different modules into a low-cost, compact solution. Click here.
- LXI Class C compliance includes built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Fully-featured graphical web interface
- 28 Form C channels up to 1A, 50W
- 4 Form A channels up to 5A, 150W
- Armature latching relays, Relay counter
- Temperature sensor for overheating conditions
- Simultaneous channel switching
- Software drivers for most common programming environments