The Agilent L4445A provides digital outputs to control switches, attenuators and other devices. The outputs can also be used to drive LEDs that to indicate the switch position. Digital inputs can be used to read back the actual position of the switch or attenuator. The L4445A provides power and control signals for many of the most popular microwave switches and attenuators.
The Y1150A-Y1155A distribution boards enable ease of wiring to the external switches. One L4445A with accessories can drive up to 64 switch coils, that´s 32 SPDT switches. The L4445A supports extended channels with additional 34945EXTs.
Also consider the 34980A 8-slot switch/measure unit that allows you to mix and match different modules into a low-cost, compact solution. Click here.
- LXI Class C compliance includes built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Fully-featured graphical web interface
- Control of most popular microwave switches and attenuators
- Expandable with 34945EXT
- Distribution boards for ease of wiring
- Switch read back capabilities
- External power option for simultaneous switching
- Software drivers for most common programming environments