The Agilent U2123A USB Digital I/O is a small and cost-effective device with it’s offering of 32 opto-isolated digital lines. The U2123A enables quick and easy setup with Full Speed USB 2.0— so you can just plug the module in — without the hassle of opening up your computer chassis. With high voltage protection, watchdog timer and programmable power-up states, the U2123A is ideal for industrial automation and control. Giving users more choices, the U2123A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Agilent VEE, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
Compare Agilent USB Digital I/O in a side-by-side comparision.
Visual Studio and Microsoft are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Full speed USB 2.0 (12MBit/s) TMC 488.2 compliant
- High performance
- 32 opto-isolated Output lines
- Output load voltage: 24V max
- Plug-and-play installation and configuration
- Programmable power-up states
- Watchdog timer
- Compatibility with a wide range of ADEs, including Agilent VEE, LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®