The Agilent 10076B 4 kV, 100:1 passive probe gives you the voltage and bandwidth you need for making high-voltage measurements. Its compact design makes it easier to probe today's small power electronics components and its rugged construction means it can withstand rough handling without breaking.
Compatible with 2000X, 3000X, 3000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000 and 9000 Series oscilloscopes.
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 250 MHz
- Risetime (calculated): <1.4 ns
- Attenuation ratio: 100:1
- Input resistance: 66.7 M ohm (when terminated into 1 M ohm)
- Input capacitance: 3 pF (approximate)
- Compensation range: 7-20 pF
- Maximum input: 4000 Vpk
- Length: 1.8 m