The Agilent 1143A provides power and independent offset control for two Agilent 54700-series probes. The probe's offset can be controlled via a 9-pin, D-subminiature connector on the rear panel of the Agilent 1143A. Additionally, the ±50 V offset capability extends the dynamic range of the probe measurement system beyond that of many test and measurement instruments.
The Agilent 54701A, with the Agilent 1143A Probe Offset Control and Power Module, is versatile enough to be used with any test and measurement equipment with a 50 ohm input.
- Agilent 1143A independently powers the Agilent 54701A
- Programmable offset
- ±50 V offset
- Number of independently operated probes: 2
- Positive power output: 17.3 V ±150 mV
- Negative power output: -17.3 V ±150 mV
- Maximum current capability (both 17.3 V and -17.3 V supply): 300 mA
- Offset current: Variable from zero to ±5 mA
- Operating temperature: 0 to 55°C
- Operating humitity: 95