Keysight Technologies, Inc. 1000 Series oscilloscopes deliver the performance and features you expect in a big scope – and the portability and low price you require in a small one. We’ve redefined the economy scope by giving you powerful signal capture and display, advanced measurement capabilities and accelerated productivity.
Whether your job is designing products in R&D, teaching the next generation in education, or testing in manufacturing or service, the new 1000 Series oscilloscopes can help get it done with confidence
Powerful Signal Capture and Display
– Wide viewing angle, bright color display
– Up to 20 kpts memory, up to 8x more than other scope
– Up to 2 GSa/s sample rate
– Simultaneous viewing of main and zoomed waveforms
– 25% more viewing area with menus switched off
Capture long time periods with high resolution
1000A Series models provide up to 20 kpts and 1000B models provide up to 16 kpts of acquisition memory standard. The scope will maintain high-resolutionacquisitions even at slower timebase settings so you can see the details on your signals.
See your signals more clearly
Every 1000 Series scope incorporates a bright, crisp LCD color display (300 cd/m2). You can quickly view your signal from almost any angle. Unlike conventional scopes that always require menus to be on, the entire 5.7-inch diagonal screen is available for full waveform display as needed.
Simultaneous viewing of main and zoomed waveforms
Dual display shows your entire signal and zoomed in waveform details at the same time.
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies 1000 Series Oscilloscopes Products
- Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 60 MHz
- Oscilloscope, 4-channel, 60 MHz
- Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 100 MHz
- Oscilloscope, 4-channel, 100 MHz
- Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 200 MHz
- Oscilloscope, 4-channel, 200 MHz
- Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 50 MHz, 16k memory
- Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 70 MHz, 16k memory
- Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 100 MHz, 16k memory
- Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 150 MHz, 16k memory