With faster edge speeds and shrinking data valid windows in today's high-speed digital designs, insight into the causes of jitter has become critical for success. EZJIT jitter analysis software, combined with Agilent's Infiniium oscilloscope, is a key tool for identifying and quantifying jitter components that affect the reliability of your design. Time correlation of jitter to the real-time signal makes it easy to trace jitter components to their sources. Additional compliance views and a measurement setup wizard now simplify and automate RJ/DJ separation for testing against industry standards.
EZJIT Plus automatically detects embedded clock frequencies and repetitive patterns of the data on the oscilloscope inputs and calculates the level of data-dependent jitter (DDJ) that is contributed to the total jitter (TJ) PDF by each transition in the pattern, a feature not available on any other real time oscilloscope today.
Click here to request a 14-day trial license
- Real-time jitter trend, histogram, and spectrum displays
- Automated data rate and pattern detection of repetitive data signals
- Arbitrary data analysis mode allows for RJ/DJ separation on non-repetitive data waveforms
- Composite histogram views of separated RJ, PJ, DJ, DDJ, DCD and ISI jitter subcomponents
- Bathtub curve of total jitter versus eye-opening down to 10^-18 BER
- 1-, 2- and 4-grid displays maximize information available in one screen
- 1st or 2nd order PLL
- Explicit Clock
- Setup wizards for full user control over measurement type, clock recovery method and jitter measurement voltage threshold