Enhance Infiniium Oscilloscope with a seamless gateway to powerful MATLAB® analysis functionality. The N5430A User Defined Function adds new analysis capabilities to Infiniium series oscilloscope, beyond traditional math/analysis features. Now you have the freedom to develop your own math functions or filters using MATLAB and its Signal Processing Toolbox. With a seamless integration to MATLAB, Agilent Infiniium oscilloscopes allow you to display your math and analysis functions live on the oscilloscope screen, just like any other scope's standard functions.
- Develop custom analysis functions directly on Infiniium oscilloscopes
- Live waveform update just like any other standard built-in function
- Combinable with other Agilent analysis software solutions such as N5400A EZJIT Plus or E2688A Serial Data Analysis software
- Linear Feedforward Equalizer, Finite Impulse Response Filter and other examples included
- User must purchase MATLAB® from The MathWorks separately