This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level software-based triggering and searching specific to RS-232 and other UART interfaces.
The protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
- Set up your scope to show RS-232 and other UART interfaces protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level searches
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause.
- Order N5462A for a user-installed license
- Order Option-001 for a factory-installed license with a new 90000 Series oscilloscope
- Order N5435A, Option-031 for a server-based license