User defined application (UDA) is a fully customizable automated application for your Infiniium oscilloscope. It provides full automation, including the ability to control other Agilent instruments. The development environment is free to download today, so you can begin to create your own UDAs. Simply download the software, install it on your desktop or scope, and begin to develop the test package you need.
User defined application provides a unique mix of flexibility (that compliance applications are unable to provide) and ease of use (that today’s other automated applications can’t match). User defined application was created by the Infiniium team to be run on an Infiniium oscilloscope. It has the look and feel of many of Infiniium’s world class compliance applications such as USB 3.0 and SATA 6G; only you control all the measurements of the application.
With one license you can create and run as many UDAs as you want on your Infiniium oscilloscope. You have the flexibility of creating simple software packages, such as a frequency test, to automating the most advanced and accurate jitter testing.
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Automate any measurement that your Infiniium real-time oscilloscope makes
- Control any Agilent Test and Measurement Equipment
- Fully compatible with EZJIT (N5400A), InfiniiSim (N5465A), InfiniiScan (N5425A), User Defined Function (N5430A), and the MathWorks MATLAB
- Use Infiniium's remote programming interface (RPI) software to control UDA
- Generate your own customized GUI and test reports with minimal effort
- Compatible with Infiniium Series oscilloscopes
- Download the UDA Development Environment, compatible with any Windows ® environment, on the Downloads and Trials Tab
- Find or share user-defined applications at www.agilent.com/find/share_uda